Developed to meet the requirements of the US Army CSASS program, the KAC Precision Bipod is a precision machined, highly adaptive design that offers shooters unprecedented adjustability and control. The KAC Precision Bipod attaches easily and securely to any Mil Std 1913 Picatinny rail surface via a simple push button and locking lug arrangement, and incorporates locking legs that can be independently positioned from 90 to 270 degrees. Additional features include adjustable leg height from 6.875 to 9.25 inches, removable feet (Atlas foot compatible), adjustable cant, adjustable yaw, and adjustable cant/yaw tension control. Intelligently designed and superbly executed, the KAC Precision Bipod packs a lot of performance into a compact, robust package.
QD Bipod Features:
- Push Button Attachment/Detachment
- 5 Position Independent Leg Height Adjustment, From 6.875" to 9.25"
- 6 Position Independent Leg Angle Adjustment, From 90 to 270 Degrees
- Adjustable Cant and Cant Tension, Approx. 45 Degrees
- Adjustable Yaw and Yaw Tension, Approx. 40 Degrees
- Removable Feet (Rubber Feet Included), Atlas Foot Compatible
- Lightweight Aluminum Construction
Please note the bipod no longer comes with the drag knob.
Offers Low-Profile Stabilization
Hunters and shooters in the field will take any product that helps them make that one shot quickly and accurately, provided that it doesn't add weight and bulk to their field kit. The Caldwell Accumax Premium M-LOK/KeyMod Bipod is designed to provide that low-profile, accuracy-enhancing capability in a platform that attaches easily to most firearms.
Unlike the company's other bipod options, the Caldwell Accumax Premium M-LOK/KeyMod Bipod is constructed entirely from aluminum, ensuring that the product can handle heavy abuse in the field while remaining light enough for all-day carry. The aluminum legs are tipped with rubber feet to enhance stability and provide a measure of shock absorbance.
- All-black finish
- Length: 6-9 or 9-13 inches
- Weight: 8 ounces
- 180-degree leg-angle adjustment
Each Caldwell Accumax Premium M-LOK/KeyMod Bipod locks into place with twist-lock knobs and includes a number of locking notches that allow owners to customize the height of their bipod.
- Construction from T6061
- Type III Hard Anodized
- Stainless steel springs & fasteners
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded PAN
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded CANT
- Tooless Optional 3" leg extensions
- Tooless Optional Ski, Cleat and Spike feet
- Estimated range of elevation is 5-9" Standard
- Estimated range of elevation is 7 – 13” Tall
- 5 Leg positions
- Novel 45 degree Leg position pioneered by B&T Industries L.L.C.
- Heat Treated Stainless Steel Leg components
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- Non-Rotating Legs
- Strengthened Leg Boss
- Inner Leg constructed from T7075
- Standard height weight – 13 ounces
- Tall height weight – 15 ounces
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:361
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:172