Offers Low-Profile Stabilization
Hunters and shooters in the field will take any product that helps them make that one shot quickly and accurately, provided that it doesn't add weight and bulk to their field kit. The Caldwell Accumax Premium M-LOK/KeyMod Bipod is designed to provide that low-profile, accuracy-enhancing capability in a platform that attaches easily to most firearms.
Unlike the company's other bipod options, the Caldwell Accumax Premium M-LOK/KeyMod Bipod is constructed entirely from aluminum, ensuring that the product can handle heavy abuse in the field while remaining light enough for all-day carry. The aluminum legs are tipped with rubber feet to enhance stability and provide a measure of shock absorbance.
- All-black finish
- Length: 6-9 or 9-13 inches
- Weight: 8 ounces
- 180-degree leg-angle adjustment
Each Caldwell Accumax Premium M-LOK/KeyMod Bipod locks into place with twist-lock knobs and includes a number of locking notches that allow owners to customize the height of their bipod.
- Construction from T6061
- Type III Hard Anodized
- Stainless steel springs & fasteners
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded PAN
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded CANT
- Tooless Optional 3" leg extensions
- Tooless Optional Ski, Cleat and Spike feet
- Estimated range of elevation is 5-9" Standard
- Estimated range of elevation is 7 – 13” Tall
- 5 Leg positions
- Novel 45 degree Leg position pioneered by B&T Industries L.L.C.
- Heat Treated Stainless Steel Leg components
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- Non-Rotating Legs
- Strengthened Leg Boss
- Inner Leg constructed from T7075
- Standard height weight – 13 ounces
- Tall height weight – 15 ounces
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:361
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:172
Grip Pod is introducing the CL – Cam Lever attachment system on all of the Grip Pod models. The CL system provides the operator a new, efficient method to attach and detach the Grip Pod to a picatinny rail system. The CL system is also adjustable so the operator can achieve the hold strength they need for the mission. All CL attachment systems are set at the factory to fit to a mil spec 1913 picatinny rail. Slight adjustments may be required to when fitting the CL model to your weapon system. The new V2 design has an improved ergonomic design!