- Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via included CUSTOM ADM Lever.
- Height Range approximately 5.5 - 10.5"
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant.
- 5-H Pan and Cant can be locked out at top dead center
- PAN and CANT Tension Wheel has Detent adjustability and Cam-Lock
- PATENTED multiple deployable leg positions of 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180
- Non-Rotating Legs*
- Weight 26 ounces.
- Available in black only
The RotaPod is desinged to allow right and left swivel motion with your existing Harris bipod. RotaPods come in either model to allow attachment to a Picatinny rail or a swivel stud. Picatinny version allows quick attach and detach with the push of a button. Lock Level is used to lock the bipod in position or adjust to a desired tension.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:363
SPECS: RBA-1; Weight: 5.6 oz, RBA-3; Weight:6.6 oz.
Dual-function vertical grip locks to the bottom accessory rail of your tactical rifle’s forend to give you enhanced control during CQB and a stable bipod rest for precise long-range fire. The grip’s hand-filling contours and deep grooves provide a solid purchase even when your hands are wet. Hit the large, deeply grooved release button, and a powerful spring deploys the legs instantly. Conveniently placed for thumb activation, the button sits flush with the surrounding surface to prevent accidental deployment. Extended legs provide sufficient elevation for a standard 30-round magazine to clear the ground, and will not snag on brush, vehicle interior, or other gear when retracted. Legs and grip are made of tough, injection-molded polymer; steel cross-bolt with easy-grip thumbscrew locks directly to any MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail to ensure a rock-solid fit. The new V2 has an improved ergonomic grip design.