Build a Secure Shooting System
The Caldwell XLA Fixed-Model Bipod enables shooters to have a solid shooting rest built into their firearm's forend, giving them the ability to place shots accurately and precisely without the use of any external rests.
The Caldwell XLA Fixed-Model Bipod is constructed from aluminum, giving shooters a lightweight addition that won't add unnecessary weight to their gun. The bipod also features adjustable legs that allow users to position the bipod on elevated or uneven surfaces.
- Height adjustable from 6 to 9 inches
- Includes rubber feet for non-marring, secure shooting surface
- Can be collapsed for storage and transport
- Features spring-loaded legs for quick-deploy capabilities
The Caldwell XLA Fixed-Model Bipod features a black finish and attaches to any firearm equipped with a sling swivel stud mounting point located on the underside of a rifle's forearm.
- Vertical foregrip with built in spring-loaded bipod
- Bipod swivels, allowing the weapon to rotate 45 degrees left or right
- Single thumb button releases legs
- Closing halves and pressing legs up returns T-POD G2 to grip configuration
- More compact than first generation T-POD
- Quick release mounting system
- Aviation grade aluminum, steel, and reinforced polymer composite
Weight 12.66 ounces (359 gr) Width 2.5" (63 mm) Height 6.2" (157 mm) Length 2.5" (63 mm) Width (open / deployed) 5.9" (149 mm) Height (open / deployed) 8.5" (217 mm)
Tactical & Hunting Shooting Rest System
Combines the highly adaptable Model 52 Versa-Pod with three interchangeable sets of legs that let you configure the bipod for a wide variety of terrain and shooting applications. Kit includes legs with non-skid rubber feet for bench, range, or vehicle hood; “ski” feet for wet, porous terrain like mud, clay, or wet grass; and raptor feet for the roughest, slipperiest conditions. Quick-deploy legs can be adjusted anywhere from 9” (fully retracted) to 12” (fully extended) high. Pan-and-tilt mechanism lets you pivot the rifle left, right, up, or down to compensate for uneven ground. An adjustable, friction-locking thumbscrew limits the range of pivot movement or even locks in the setting completely. Mounts to almost any rifle using any Versa Pod adapter.
AR-15, Issue:10, Page:101
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:362
SPECS: Steel and aluminum, matte black finish. Leg height adjustment: 9” (22.9cm) to 12” (30.5cm). 20.4 oz (578g) weight. Separately available adapter required to mount on rifle