Accu-Tac Model LR-10 has an astounding 13 inch stance retracted and a 16.5 inch stance fully extended. The LR-10 was designed for the large caliber rifles that need the extra stability for their heavier frame.
Our rail mount is simple, quick, and very secure; it attaches to 1913 Picatinny rail and mounts in seconds. Our ratcheted leg extension design allows the shooter to quickly adjust to 7 different heights without having to align each leg equally. The spring loaded leg extension retracts quickly with a one-button retraction lever. The retracted leg height of 8.25 inches extends to a full open position of 10.5 inches with 5 other positions in-between.
To engage or adjust leg position, simply pull the spring loaded leg downward to move each leg independently. Leg position can be deployed in a 90 degree, 45 degree position either forwards or backwards, locking securely into 5 positions through a 180 degree arc.
Fast, Simple, No-Fail Design With Variable Height Adjustment
Sometimes the simplest design works the best. This compact bipod has legs that fold down and back up with the push of a button, silently and smoothly, allowing you to stay focused and on target. Individual leg height is set with a recessed push-button that totally eliminates any chance of an accidental release. Legs are preset for the optimum traverse angle and left/right cant; will never require adjustment. Non-slip, molded feet grab and hold the surface, so you won’t drift off target during rapid fire. Minimum leg length is 8" from bottom of rail, adjustable in three positions up to 2½" longer to fit individual shooters. Machined aluminum base with durable, polymer composite legs. Secures to picatinny rail with steel latch and Allen head screws. Includes wrench.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:103
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:363
- Construction from T6061
- Type III Hard Anodized
- Stainless steel springs & fasteners
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded PAN
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded CANT
- Tooless Optional 3" leg extensions
- Tooless Optional Ski, Cleat and Spike feet
- Estimated range of elevation is 5-9" Standard
- Estimated range of elevation is 7 – 13” Tall
- 5 Leg positions
- Novel 45 degree Leg position pioneered by B&T Industries L.L.C.
- Heat Treated Stainless Steel Leg components
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- Non-Rotating Legs
- Strengthened Leg Boss
- Inner Leg constructed from T7075
- Standard height weight – 13 ounces
- Tall height weight – 15 ounces
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:361
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:172