Fast, Simple, No-Fail Design With Variable Height Adjustment
Sometimes the simplest design works the best. This compact bipod has legs that fold down and back up with the push of a button, silently and smoothly, allowing you to stay focused and on target. Individual leg height is set with a recessed push-button that totally eliminates any chance of an accidental release. Legs are preset for the optimum traverse angle and left/right cant; will never require adjustment. Non-slip, molded feet grab and hold the surface, so you won’t drift off target during rapid fire. Minimum leg length is 8" from bottom of rail, adjustable in three positions up to 2½" longer to fit individual shooters. Machined aluminum base with durable, polymer composite legs. Secures to picatinny rail with steel latch and Allen head screws. Includes wrench.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:103
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:363
- Construction from T6061
- Type III Hard Anodized
- Stainless steel springs & fasteners
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded PAN
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded CANT
- Tooless Optional 3" leg extensions
- Tooless Optional Ski, Cleat and Spike feet
- Estimated range of elevation is 5-9" Standard
- Estimated range of elevation is 7 – 13” Tall
- 5 Leg positions
- Novel 45 degree Leg position pioneered by B&T Industries L.L.C.
- Heat Treated Stainless Steel Leg components
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- Non-Rotating Legs
- Strengthened Leg Boss
- Inner Leg constructed from T7075
- Standard height weight – 13 ounces
- Tall height weight – 15 ounces
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:361
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:172
The Swagger Bipod employs revolutionary adjustable, telescoping legs with flexible joints that allow infinite maneuverability, so you get the stabilizing benefits of a bipod without the restriction of the stiff legs. And with the push of a button, the Swagger Bipod transforms from full flex to rigid legs, just like a traditional bipod.
The Swagger Bipod allows you to maneuver in any terrain and any situation, constantly stabilizing your shotgun, rifle, muzzleloader, or crossbow while you raise up or lower down, slide left or turn right, move forward or lean back. You can raise, lower, slide forward, lean back, and twist as needed for each shot, thanks to the flexible, hyper-extending legs.
- Helps you achieve difficult shots that may be nearly impossible with standard bipods
- Shoot prone, sitting, or standing
- Ground Blind / Tree Stand Model’s legs extend to 41-1/2"
- Legs on both models neatly retract into the chassis when not in use
- For rifles, shotguns and crossbows with a standard sling swivel studs, the Standard Bipod Adapter is required (sold separately)
- Rifles, crossbows and most auto or pump shotguns with a Picatinny rail require the Picatinny Rail Bipod Adapter (also sold separately)
The Swagger Bipod is the all-terrain bipod that can do anything ordinary bipods can do - and a whole lot more!