Won t Interfere With Optic or Other Gear - Still Easy To Operate
Geissele developed its Airborne Charging Handle (ACH) with a low-profile lever that’s less likely to get snagged on vegetation and other gear. Geissele designed the ACH at the specific request of an "elite" unit of the United States armed forces so it won’t interfere with a red dot sight or similar low-mounted optic.
The ambidextrous Airborne Charging Handle’s low profile doesn’t mean you have to compromise accessibility or ease of use. The ACH's shortened levers have gently concaved radius cuts in both the vertical and horizontal planes so the hand can get a secure purchase. Geissele even gave the ACH lever checkered surfaces to ensure a positive gripping surface, even when your hands are wet or you’re wearing gloves.
- Reliable ambidextrous operation
- Extra-strong machined 7075 T6 aluminum
- Type III hardcoat anodized
- Available in basic Black or Geissele’s Desert Dirt Color (DDC)
As an added benefit, the Geissele Airborne Charging Handle comes with a raised lip at the aft end that redirects gas blow back away from the shooter when using short-barreled or suppressed weapon systems.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:036
Keeps Gas Blowback Away From Shooter's Face
The Precision Reflex Gas Buster AR-15 Charging Handle has a special gas deflection groove that deflects gas blowback, oil, or other debris away from the shooter’s face. A PRI Gas Buster will help protect you in the event of a blown case, failed primer, or some other cartridge failure.
PRI machines each Gas Buster charging handle from extra-strong 7075 T6 aluminum alloy, with extra metal at stress points to resist twisting or, even worse, breakage under hard use. A matte black hardcoat anodized finish helps prevent surface wear. The latch itself is made of steel so this small but critical part won’t fail you at the wrong time.
The Precision Reflex Gas Buster AR-15 Charging Handle comes as a complete assembly, ready to drop into your rifle. It is available in three configurations:
- Flat Latch model most resembles the standard mil-spec charging handle, but has a deeply hooked latch face that gives you a super-secure, non-slip hold
- Military Big Latch is oversized with a straight front edge that is easy to locate, grasp, and operate; edges are rounded to protect your fingers
- Combat Latch has a similar contour to Military Big Latch but is 17% larger, with serrations on the front edge to assist in quick and comfortable operation
All versions of the Precision Reflex Gas Buster AR-15 Charging Handle are designed to help you operate the handle reliably and quickly under stress, when crucial seconds make all the difference.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:034
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:036
SPECS: Aluminum, hardcoat anodized, matte black. AR-15/M16 models are compatible with AR-15/M16 uppers.
Allows Your 7.62x39 AR to Run the Right Way
The Brownells M16 7.62x39 Bolt Carrier Group offers AR-15 builders building a unique rifle chambered in the 7.62x39 cartridge with the final necessary component needed to get their gun running right.
The Brownells M16 7.62x39 Bolt Carrier Group features a bolt head that is fully machined from solid 9310 steel, which is then completed with a heat treatment and shot peening. The carrier is built using 8620 hardened steel.
- Features torqued and staked gas keys
- Extractor assembled with rubber insert and spring
- Checked thoroughly with magnetic-particle inspection
- Increased corrosion resistance with black-nitride finish
The Brownells M16 7.62x39 Bolt Carrier Group comes complete with a firing pin, cam pin and firing pin retaining pin, along with the bolt carrier, bolt and gas key.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:009