New from Radian Weapons, the Raptor Ambidextrous Charging Handle for the DPMS G2 .308! The DPMS G2 .308 Raptor Ambidextrous Charging Handle works for other small frame .308 rifles as well, including Adams Arms SF 308 and Zev Technologies SF-MATEN.
- Machined from 7075-T6 aluminum
- Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat anodized black finish
- Features same rugged durability and function as all other Radian Charging Handles
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
Custom-Designed for Smooth, Fast, Reliable Ambidextrous Operation in Your MPX
Anybody who shoots the SIG Sauer MPX knows it’s not just another AR-15 clone, so Geissele designed their MPX Super Charging Handle (SCH) specifically for that platform. The MPX SCH is 3D machined from a solid block of extra-strong, wear-resistant 7075 T6 aluminum alloy to ensure the Super Charging Handle lives up to its name and won’t give out on you when the chips are down.
The MPX SCH is ambidextrous - you can operate it smoothly by pulling either lever on its own for seamless operation in just about any scenario. With radius cuts on both the X and Y axis, the levers are contoure d similarly to the (extremely effective) charging handle of the old M14 service rifle. Deeply checkered gripping surfaces on the MPX SCH help you get a positive hold on the first try, even if your finger lands a bit off center.
- For use on SIG Sauer MPX platform only (Geissele offers other handles for the AR-15 and the SIG MCX, sold separately)
- 7075 T6 aluminum
- Type III hardcoat anodized, non-reflective matte black
Geissele engineers put a raised lip at the back of the MPX Super Charging Handle to redirect gas from blowing in the shooter’s face when operating an SBR or suppressed weapon.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:161
- Fully CNC’d steel charging handle for AR-15/M16 rifles
- Machined from bar stock steel
- Matte black phosphate finish
- Steel construction ensures that charging handle won’t flex or bind
- Extended latch allows for fumble free operation
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:034
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:036
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:250
Steel construction, matte black phosphate finish.