Keeps Gas Blowback Away From Shooter's Face
The Precision Reflex Gas Buster AR-15 Charging Handle has a special gas deflection groove that deflects gas blowback, oil, or other debris away from the shooter’s face. A PRI Gas Buster will help protect you in the event of a blown case, failed primer, or some other cartridge failure.
PRI machines each Gas Buster charging handle from extra-strong 7075 T6 aluminum alloy, with extra metal at stress points to resist twisting or, even worse, breakage under hard use. A matte black hardcoat anodized finish helps prevent surface wear. The latch itself is made of steel so this small but critical part won’t fail you at the wrong time.
The Precision Reflex Gas Buster AR-15 Charging Handle comes as a complete assembly, ready to drop into your rifle. It is available in three configurations:
- Flat Latch model most resembles the standard mil-spec charging handle, but has a deeply hooked latch face that gives you a super-secure, non-slip hold
- Military Big Latch is oversized with a straight front edge that is easy to locate, grasp, and operate; edges are rounded to protect your fingers
- Combat Latch has a similar contour to Military Big Latch but is 17% larger, with serrations on the front edge to assist in quick and comfortable operation
All versions of the Precision Reflex Gas Buster AR-15 Charging Handle are designed to help you operate the handle reliably and quickly under stress, when crucial seconds make all the difference.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:034
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:036
SPECS: Aluminum, hardcoat anodized, matte black. AR-15/M16 models are compatible with AR-15/M16 uppers.
Runs as Hard as You Do - Easy To Operate With EITHER Hand
The BCMGunfighter Gen 2 Ambidextrous Charging Handle preserves the enhanced performance of their original "tactical" AR-15 charging handle - with a multiple improvements that make it even easier to operate, more reliable, and yes, unique-looking. The updated Gunfighter continues to provide a more generous grasping surface than a mil-spec handle, coupled with a smaller profile, while it eliminates the risk of breaking the latch roll pin when you yank aggressively on the handle.
BCM redesigned the Gen 2 handle’s geometry to take the stress off the latch pin and redirect it into the much stronger T-handle itself. You get a straighter pull - with either hand - that keeps the energy closer to the centerline of the rifle, so you don’t twist the handle and risk breaking it.
Beveled edges on the handle provide an easy to grasp, snag free profile, while a raised top shield prevents gas from blowing back into the shooter’s face when running the gun with a silencer.
- Available in Mod 3X3 and Mod 4X4 configurations (described below)
- Fits all mil-spec direct impingement AR-15 upper receivers
- Not compatible with adjustable gas keyed bolt / carrier groups
- Robust forged 7075 T6 aluminum construction
- Mil-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hardcoat anodized for enhanced surface strength
Bravo Company offers the BCM Gunfighter Gen 2 ambidextrous charging handle in two configurations: Mod 3X3 with a large latch and Mod 4X4 with a medium sized latch.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:036
Beefed Up Charging Handle for Your Big-Bore AR
The Radian Weapons AR 308 Raptor-LT Charging Handle offers AR-10 rifle owners the opportunity to upgrade their existing rifle setup with a charging handle that provides more flexibility and durability than standard options.
The Radian Weapons AR 308 Raptor-LT Charging Handle is constructed using 7075 aluminum, which is finished with a hard-coat anodized finish and an over-molded, fiberglass-reinforced polymer finish that adds to durability and ergonomics.
- Can be used with most AR-10/SR25 rifles
- Available in black, flat dark earth and gray finishes
- Suitable for both left- and right-handed shooters
The Radian Weapons AR 308 Raptor-LT Charging Handle comes with a limited lifetime warranty and is totally designed and built in the USA.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:038