- Integrated remote switch
- Replaces standard battery door/switch
- Retains momentary/lock-on function of original paddle switch
- Rotating quick disconnect plug with O-ring seal
- Works with Tape Switch Plug, Pressure Switch Coil & Pressure Switch Straight
- Works with TLR series flashlights
- Easily replaces the standard battery door switch on existing TLR series lights
- Works in conjunction with TLR Battery Door/Switch Assembly (100-008-462)
- Standard battery door/switch on existing TLR-1 and TLR-2 light must be replaced with 100-008-462
- Retains momentary/lock on function of original paddle switch
- Tethered rubber weather cap keeps connector dry when remote is not in use
- All remotes feature rotating quick disconnect plug with O-ring seal
- Fits TLR-1, TLR-2, NOT TLR-3
Secure Your Streamlight
Don't rely on fabric, tape or ties to secure your essential Streamlight weaponlight to your rifle. These temporary tie-downs could fail at the wrong moment, leaving you in a bad position. The Cloud Defensive Streamlight ProTac Light Control System is purpose-built to provide a rock-solid attachment point for your lighting system.
Made as a patent-pending design, the Cloud Defensive Streamlight ProTac Light Control System is specially designed to anchor securely to your rifle's rail system. The mount provides a place for excess cable to be stored, and the design is fully ambidextrous.
- Does Not Include Remote Switch
- Length: 3.5 inches
- Height: 0.575 inch
- Width: 1.32 inches
- Weight: 1.9 ounces
Each Cloud Defensive Streamlight ProTac Light Control System is designed to be just as rugged as your go-to rifle, having been machined from 6061 aluminum and given a hard-coat anodized finish meeting all military specifications.