Hand-held, lithium battery-powered programmable flashlight that provides 600 lumens of light with 253 meters of beam distance.
- Ten-Tap Programming-Choice of three user selectable programs: 1.) High/Strobe/Low 2.) High Only 3.) Low/High
- C4 LED Technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 3 Output Levels: High-16,000 candela peak beam intensity, 750 Lumens, 1.25 hours runtime Low-800 candela peak beam intensity, 33 Lumens, 18 hours runtime
- Multi-function, push-button tail switch for one-handed operation
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Durable anodized machined aircraft aluminum construction
- Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when you set it down
- Removable pocket clip
- O-ring sealed glass lens
- IPX7; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Uses two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Includes nylon holster
- Barrel diameter: 1.0”
- Length: 5.25”
- Weight: 5.5 oz. with batteries
HL 3: Ten-Tap programming allows three operating modes: 1) high/strobe/low 2)high only 3)low/high.
High for max illumiation 1100 lumens, 36,000 candela; and runs 1.5 hours.
Low for a less intense beam and longer run time- 35 lumens ; 1200 candella, runs 36 hours. Strobe runs for 1.5 hours.
durable anodized aluminum construction
IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 mins.
Includes (3) 3V CR123A lithium batteries and nylon holster.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:411
Brings Light to Any Fight
Attention operators: The SureFire G2Z MV Combatlight High Output LED Light is constructed for
tactical situations where a high-quality and high-powered light is needed to withstand rugged conditions and provide ample area illumination.
The SureFire G2Z MV Combatlight High Output LED Light incorporates the company's MaxVision Beam along with a redesigned bezel that provides an enhanced field of view with a seamless, wide-reaching area beam.
- Max output: 800 lumens
- Powered by CR123A battery
- Total weight of 4.25 ounces
- Measures 4.75 inches long
The SureFire G2Z MV Combatlight High Output LED Light uses a polymer flashlight body in order to resist corrosion and rough treatment. The body also features the company's CombatGrip that gives users a solid grip surface.
Dual-Output Light With Powerful...Make that "Insanely Powerful" Illumination, Anytime
The EDCL2-T handheld flashlight from SureFire adds to the EDCL1’s impressive capability an ultra-high-output mode that can put out 1,200 lumens to light an entire room, temporarily blind an attacker, or effectively illuminate a whole lotta landscape. This is one POWERFUL flashlight - yet it’s slightly under 6" long, and it runs on just two standard, CR-123A lithium batteries.
Of course, the EDCL2-T has SureFire’s trademark multi-mode tailcap switch. Hit the cap to cycle through turning on the light momentarily and switching between the full 1,200 lumen High output mode and the handy 5 lumen beam for close-in nighttime work when you need to see but don’t want to run down your batteries or lose your night vision. Twist the tailcap clockwise for continuous-on operation.
The EDCL2-T is so powerful it can also serve as a compact weapon light when coupled with the correct-size gun mount. (Mount is not included, but Brownells sells a bunch of them!)
- Continuous runtime: High (1,200 lumens) = 1 hour; Low (5 lumens) = 60 hours
- Robust aluminum body with mil-spec hardcoat anodized finish
- Knurled grasping surfaces on body & tailcap give you a secure grip
- Reversible pocket clip allows bezel-up or bezel-down carry
SureFire’s Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens ensures the EDCL2-T uses its illuminating power efficiently, shaping the light beam with a bright center surrounded by plenty of peripheral light to help you maintain full situational awareness. And of course, for everyday carry, it packs a tremendous amount of power - in a light that easily fits in your pocket!