P2x Fury With Intellibeam Technology Surefire On Sale . For individuals who are looking for P2x Fury With Intellibeam Technology Surefire review. We have more info about Detail, Specification, Customer Reviews and Comparison Price. I would like recommend that you check the price To get a cheap price or great deal. Order your own P2x Fury With Intellibeam Technology Surefire came from here. You will be surprised to find out how convenient this product can be, and you may feel good understanding that this P2x Fury With Intellibeam Technology Surefire is one of the best selling item on today.
This auto-adjusting version of our popular P2X Fury takes full advantage of the variable-output capability of one of SureFire’s brightest and most popular flashlights. Using our proprietary IntelliBeam™ Technology— an intelligent sensor and microprocessor-based system—to continuously evaluate and seamlessly adjust light output when needed, based on the scope and other characteristics of your surroundings, this P2X automatically delivers just the right light output. This cutting-edge technology also helps preserve dark-adapted vision by actually evaluating
the environment before turning on, so it never activates on high in close quarters. If you’re in an open field and select IntelliBeam, you’ll get all 600 lumens, but if you’re prepping gear or loading a vehicle, it will dial the output down based on the feedback it receives. Just press or click the pushbutton tailcap switch to engage this automatically adjusting technology; to override it, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds to activate maximum output—it automatically defaults to IntelliBeam mode when it’s off for more than two seconds. Everything else about this flashlight is pure Fury—a solid-state LED; a precision reflector that shapes a flawless, versatile beam; and a rugged, O-ringsealed aluminum body with a tough Mil-Spec finish. This one-of a-kind, cutting-edge technology is available only from SureFire.
High lumen tactical light that is USB rechargeable, so you can charge on-the-go using almost any USB source. It also accepts multiple battery sources to use as a back up so you’ll always have power when you need it.
TEN-TAP® Programming – Choice of three user selectable programs:
1.) high/strobe/low; 2.) high only; 3.) low/medium/high
- High for maximum illumination: 850 lumens; 10,000 candela; 200m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 350 lumens; 4,000 candela; 126m beam; runs 4 hours
- Low for a less intense beam and extended run time: 85 lumens; 1,000 candela; 63m beam; runs 12 hours
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 1.5 hours
- Uses lithium ion battery (P/N 74175); also accepts two 3V CR123A lithium batteries or a commercially available Li-Ion 18650 rechargeable battery
- Self-adjusting battery cradle secures multiple battery sizes and eliminates battery rattle
- Rechargeable using supplied USB cord or optional AC wall adapter
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction; IPX4 water resistant; 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Water-resistant sliding metal sleeve protects USB port
- Includes USB cord, removable pocket clip and tear resistant nylon holster
- Multi-function, push-button tail switch for one-handed operation
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when you set it down
- Removable pocket clip; nylon holster included
- IPX4 water-resistant; 1 meter impact resistance tested
- 6.50” (16.5 cm); 7.2 oz. (204g) with Li-Ion rechargeable battery (included in purchase)
- RoHS compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty
The G2X Pro is a compact yet powerful polymer-body flashlight that uses a high-efficiency LED—virtually immune to failure since there’s no filament to burn out or break—to provide two light output levels: a brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 320 lumen beam, and a 15 lumen low-output setting that lets you greatly extend the runtime per set of batteries, an invaluable option when you find yourself miles from civilization. Press the tailcap switch for momentary-on low, press further to click constant-on low, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high. The tough Nitrolon polymer body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. A polycarbonate micro-textured reflector delivers a comparatively wilder beam with generous peripheral light.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Two output levels –high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- Tough Nitrolon body, anodized aluminum bezel
- Dual-output tailcap switch—press for momentary-on low, click for constant on-low, return to off then press or click again for high
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with a 10 year shelf life
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:411
High: 320 Lumens
Low: 15 Lumens
Tactical Runtime: 2 Hours
Bezel Diameter: 1.25”
Weight w/ batteries: 4.4 oz.
Batteries: (2) 123A (Included)