Compact, Lightweight Flashlight Optimizes Your Nighttime Effectiveness
The SureFire G2X with MaxVision Beam™ is a versatile, dual-output flashlight capable of cranking out up to 800 lumens of intense, white light in High mode. You can hit the easy-to-operate tailcap switch to activate the battery-conserving, 15 lumen low beam.
The G2X MaxVision has a tough, lightweight, wear-resistant Nitrolon® polymer body that’s sculpted for a comfortable secure grip. Its bezel is constructed of high-strength aluminum to protect the reflector and LED emitter inside. The two-stage, pushbutton tail cap is simple to operate: click once for Low power, twice for High.
- Less than 5" long (4.87") x 1.1" dia. at bezel
- Runtime: 1.5 hours on High (800 lumens); 52 hours on Low (15 lumens)
- Runs on two CR-123A lithium batteries
- MaxVision™ multi-faceted reflector shapes the beam into consistent wall of light without hotspots
- Coated polycarbonate lens resists impact, maximizes light output
SureFire’s G2X flashlight with MaxVision™ is a powerful, no-nonsense LED light that’s perfect for law enforcement/first responder, recreational, EDC, or home use.
Combat Light Built to Withstand the Elements
The SureFire single-output G2ZX CombatLight is built specifically for tactical use, producing 600 lumens of white light from a high-performance LED. The G2ZX uses a micro-textured polycarbonate reflector to create a smooth beam with optimal light distribution.
The G2ZX bezel is matte-black Mil-Spec hard-anodized aerospace aluminum and the body is tough, corrosion-proof Nitrolon® polymer, both providing superior scratch, corrosion, and abrasion resistance. The CombatGrip design provides a secure hold even with wet, cold, or gloved hands.
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- CombatGrip for secure hold in all conditions
- Tough Nitrolon® body, anodized aluminum bezel
- Tactical tailcap switch—press for momentary-on, twist for constant-on
The SureFire G2ZX features ergonomic tactical switching—press the tailcap switch for momentary-on, twist the tailcap for constant-on.
Compact Yet Immensely Powerful Light Penetrates the Murkiest Night
A further advancement in SureFire’s popular Fury tactical flashlight series, the Fury DFT rips through the darkness with a powerful, penetrating, 1,500-lumen beam that illuminates any scene. Wait, what’s "DFT" mean? This Dual Fuel Tactical Fury can draw its power from either two standard CR-123A disposable lithium batteries OR SureFire’s economical 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
With the 18650 battery installed, your Fury DFT will give you its full-rated, night-into-day 1,500 lumen output. You get a bit less with CR-123s, 1,200 lumens - which is still a remarkably high output from a flashlight that’s a hair over 5½" long! This Fury also offers a low output mode of 15 lumens for general lighting that doesn’t drain your battery(ies).
The Fury DFT’s nearly indestructible LED emitter is surrounded by a micro-textured reflector that focuses the light into a far-reaching beam with a brilliant central area and a halo of smooth, even light that illuminates the surrounding area to help you maintain peak situational awareness. SureFire’s classic pushbutton tailcap turns on the light and lets you cycle between High and Low output. Aggressive knurling on the body and deep grooves on the bezel give you a secure, non-slip grip, even when you’re wearing gloves.
- Dual Fuel Technology: runs on 2x CR-123A cells or ONE SureFire 18650 rechargeable battery
- Lightweight + strong, O-ring sealed aluminum housing
- Corrosion- and scratch-resistant mil-spec hardcoat anodized finish (matte black)
- Two output modes: Low (15 lumens) & High (1,200/1,500)
- Momentary & constant-on operation modes via sealed tailcap switch
With a beam powerful enough to be used as a searchlight, the SureFire Fury DRT "Dual Fuel" tactical flashlight helps you identify threats quickly. In a pinch, it can temporarily blind an attacker to give you a critical tactical advantage.