- 2,200 lumen hand-held flashlight with a wide beam pattern that will illuminate an entire area. The dual fuel
- ProTac HL 4 accepts either CR123A lithium batteries or rechargeable
- 18650 batteries - multiple power sources to reduce down time.
- TEN-TAP Programming: Choice of three operating modes: 1.) high/strobe/low; 2.) high only; 3.) low/medium/high
- High for maximum illumination: 2,200 lumens; 30,000 candela; 346m beam; runs 1.5 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 1.75 hours (18650 batteries)
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 600 lumens; 8,300 candela; 182m beam; runs 4 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 4.25 hours (18650 batteries)
- Low for extended run time: 60 lumens; 800 candela; 56m beam; runs 40 hours (CR123A batteries); runs 43 hours (18650 batteries)
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 2.75 hours
- Optimized electronics provide thermal management and regulated intensity
- Gasket-sealed, glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- IPX7; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 1m impact resistance tested
- 8.63 in. (21.92 cm); 1 lb 1 oz (482 grams) with CR123A batteries
Designed exclusively for police officers, the SureFire G2X™ LE is a higher-output version of our best-selling G2X™ Pro. It features a solid-state, LED that generates 25 percent more maximum output than our standard G2X—400 lumens of blinding white light focused by a parabolic reflector into a versatile beam with significant reach and surround light for situational awareness. At its lower output, the G2X LE produces 15 lumens, for extended runtime on a set of batteries and tasks that don’t require as much light. An ergonomic click-style tactical tailcap switch controls the LED’s output: press or click for maximum output in momentary- or constant-on; return to off and press or click again for lower output. Constructed of lightweight, durable Nitrolon® polymer—with a Mil-Spec hardanodized aluminum head and O-rings and gasket seals to keep out moisture—the G2X LE is as rugged as it is functional, making it an ideal everyday-carry light for those who wear a badge and hit the streets or just about anyone.
Powerful & Nearly Indestructible
Ultra-compact lights use powerful C4 LED technology to produce a super-bright beam that’s as bright as a high-intensity xenon bulb. Impact-resistant tempered glass lens and computer-designed reflector ensure a smooth, even beam. Rugged machined aluminum body with handy pocket clip is O-ring sealed and waterproof down to 3 feet for 30 minutes. Push-button tailcap switch enables one-handed momentary or constant-on operation. PT2L features 3 hour run-time at 260 lumens, 50 hours at 13 lumens. Distance: high-150m; low-35m. Intensity: high-5600cd; low-300cd. 4.77", 2.8 oz. Both models come with a MOLLE-compatible belt sheath. Features Ten-Tap® Programming – Choose from three user selectable programs: High/strobe/low (factory default), high only & low/high.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:411
SPECS: Aluminum, hardcoat anodized, black finish. PT2L features HIGH - 260 lumens; 5,600 candela peak beam intensity; runs 3 hours; LOW - 13 lumens; 300 candela peak beam intensity; runs 50 hours; STROBE – runs 6 hours; 4.77” (12.12 cm); 2.8 oz (79 grams); Rubber push-button tail switch; IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 2 meter impact resistance tested; Includes two 3V CR123A lithium batteries and nylon holster