Replicates the size, shape and feel that you loved about the original UltraStinger, and features current LED technology that produces a powerful 1,100 lumen beam with superior down-range performance - lights up objects as far away as 510 meters!
TEN-TAP® Programming – Choice of three user selectable programs:
1.) high/medium/low with strobe; 2.) high only (without strobe); 3.) high/medium/low without strobe
Three modes and strobe:
- High for a high-lumen, far-reaching beam: 1,100 lumens; 65,000 candela; 510m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run time: 350 lumens; 21,000 candela; 290m beam; runs 4.5 hours
- Low for a less intense beam and extended run time: 90 lumens; 5,000 candela; 141m beam; runs 16 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 3.25 hours
- Custom, engineered optic produces a narrow beam and optimizes peripheral illumination
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life
- 5-cell, 6 Volt Ni-MH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times
- 10 hr. steady charge, 2.5 hr. fast charge options
- Durable, anodized aluminum body with non-slip rubberized comfort grip
- IPX4 water-resistant; 3 meter impact resistance tested
- 11.82 in. (30 cm); 19.9 oz. (564 grams)
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
Compact AA light used extensively by federal law enforcment agencies and the US Military. 320 rotating head, retention finger loop allows you to reload and address malfunctions without letting go of the light. Coated steel clip allows you to clip the light to a shirt or ballcap for hands-free light.
SPECS: 155 Lumens, 4" tall x 1.25 wide.
Compact Flashlight with Brightness Settings
The Fenix E20 265 lumen flashlight's compact size and AA battery power delivers 265 lumens at its turbo mode along with three other brightness levels controlled by a rear all-function switch. The E20 features a Cree XP-E2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Length: 6.1″ (154mm)
- Diameter: 0.8″ (21mm)
- Head: 1″ (25.4mm)
- Weight: 3.2 oz. (90g) weight excluding batteries
- Batteries: (2) AA batteries
The Fenix E20 is made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum with a premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasion finish, and toughened ultra-clear glass lens with an anti-reflective coating.