The E1D LED Defender is an ultra-compact, dual-output selfdefense flashlight that produces 300 lumens of blinding white light on its high setting––enough to temporarily overwhelm the darkadapted vision of an aggressor. This tactical-level light, shaped by a TIR lens, creates a high intensity beam with plenty of reach and enough surround light for peripheral vision. Its intense output is always just a click away in high-stress situations, thanks to the E1DL’s virtually indestructible LED, and its ergonomic, dual-output tailcap switch. The first press or click produces its high output beam while a second press or click, within two seconds, generates an extended-runtime beam that’s useful for tasks where 300 lumens of light may be overkill. The E1D LED Defender also features a rugged crenellated Strike Bezel® and scalloped tailcap which can be used
for self-defense purposes. You get all of this versatility and personaldefense capability from a tough Mil-Spec-anodized aluminum light that’s just over four inches long and 3.1 ounces in weight.
The 6PX Pro’s high-efficiency LED provides two light output levels—A brilliant, penetrating, perfectly pre-focused 320 lumen beam and a 15 lumen low-output setting that lets you greatly extend the runtime per set of batteries, an invaluable option when you find yourself miles from civilization. Press the tailcap switch for momentary-on low, press further to click constant constant-on low, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds for high. The high-strength aerospace aluminum body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and is hard anodized to military specifications for extreme resistance to scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. A polycarbonate micro-textured reflector delivers a comparatively wider beam with generous peripheral light.
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Two output levels-high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Precision micro-textured reflector creates a smooth, optimized beam
- Tough polycarbonate window resists impact
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
- Dual-output tailcap click switch—press for momentary-on low, click for constant-on low, return to off then press or click again for high
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Includes high-energy 123A Batteries with a 10 year shelf life
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:411
High: 320 lumens / 2 hours
Low: 15 lumens / 45 hours
Tactical Runtime: 2 hours
Bezel Diameter: 1.25”
Weight w/ batteries: 5.2 oz.
Batteries: (2) 123A (Included)
Focusable Flashlight for Tactical and Outdoor Use
The Fenix FD41 Focus flashlight features zooming capabilities and with a unique twist of the head smoothly transitions the beam between a spotlight and floodlight.
- Length: 5.7” (146mm)
- Diameter: 1.0” (25.4mm)
- Head: 1.6” (40mm)
- Flashlight Weight: 5.6 oz. (160g) excluding battery
- Batteries: One 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included) or two CR123A batteries
The Fenix FD41 utilizes a Cree XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours. The focusable flashlight is designed for tactical and outdoor use as adjustable focus is imperative for different environments and activities.