Tactical Flashlight with Red SOS Flash
The Fenix TK47UE Tactical Duty Flashlight, with its long-range illumination, is designed with the security and law-enforcement professional in mind. Fitted with a Cree XHP70 LED, the flashlight blasts a beam of almost 1,339 feet.
- Length: 10.48” (266.2mm)
- Head: 2.42” (61.5mm)
- Diameter: 1.13” (28.6mm)
- Weight: 12.87 oz. (365g) excluding batteries
- Batteries: (2) 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries (not included).
- NOTE: The light will not work with flat-top 18650s nor any of the micro-USB batteries like the Fenix 2600U/3500U.
The Fenix TK47UE Tactical Duty flashlight includes an independently operated multi-functional tail light with four modes including a low-lumen white or red light and a red Flash/SOS.
Compact Flashlight for Tactical Applications
The Fenix TK20R micro-USB rechargeable flashlight is designed for tactical and industrial applications. The TK20R delivers a 1000-foot beam with a maximum output of 1000 lumens.
- Length: 6.0” (151.5mm)
- Diameter: 1.0” (25mm)
- Flashlight Weight: 5.0 oz. (141g) excluding battery
- Uses Cree XP-L HI V3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Batteries: (1) 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery (included), or two cold-resistant CR123As as standby batteries
The Fenix TK20R features a dual layer body, inner waterproofing treatment, a tactical tail switch along with a side switch, and battery power indicator.
These lights are bright, reliable and conveniently clipped. The LED provides 20 lumens of bright white light. It produces a high efficiency, non-deteriorating solid state beam. The light will become your constant companion.
SPECS: Length 2.88" 73.2 mm, Width 1.10" 27.9 mm, Thickness .43" 10.9 mm, Weight 1.5 ounces 42.5 gram, System 3.7 volt, Output 20 lumens, Run Time 1 hour, Charge Time 45 minutes, Impact Resistance 2 meters