Get the most reliable emergency LED light for any situation with the Torch 250 Flashlight. Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand crank for bright light anywhere. Red light for emergencies, and USB port to charge your phone. Multiple Light Options for Every Situation Use as a flashlight, floodlight or red emergency light. Save on power with bright and half-bright modes. Stay Connected During an Outage Integrated USB port charges phones and boosts tablets to stay connected. Long-lasting, advanced lithium battery. Recharge Anywhere Built-in USB charging cable, solar panel and hand-crank for light anywhere. Durable, rugged construction.
- Goal Zero Nomad 7: 7-14 hours
- Built in Solar: 23-46 hours
- USB Source: 7 Hours
- Spot Light: 15 hours (low), 7 hours (high)
- Flood Light: 48 hours (low), 22 hours (high)
- Hand Crank: 2.2W (cranking at 120 RPM), 1 minute of crank = 2 minutes of light
- LED (output): 250 Lumens, 4000K warm white cree LED's
- Spot Light: 180 Lumens
- Flood Light: 70 Lumens
- Rated Power: 0.8W
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Cell Type: Li-NMC
- Cell Capacity: 16.3 Wh (3.7V, 4400mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max), regulated
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 14.4 oz (408 g)
- Dimensions: 10 x 3.5 x 1.75 in (25.4 x 8.9 x 4.5 cm)
- Operating Useage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Featuring a rechargeable lithium ion battery. It’s waterproof to 2 meters and it floats!
- Pistol-grip spotlight features 3 modes: High, Low, Emergency Signal
- C4 LED Illumination Output and Runtime:
- High: 80,000 candela peak beam intensity; 300 lumens, 560 meter beam distance, 5 hour runtime
- Low: 6,100 candela peak beam intensity; 25 lumens, 155 meter beam distance, 50 hour runtime
- Emergency Signal: 35 hour runtime
- Powered by rechargeable lithium ion battery; fully recharges in 4 hours
- Includes 5 ft 120V AC Charge Cord
- Trigger-style switch for easy momentary and constant on operation; secondary rotary switch selects High, Low, and Emergency Signal Functions
- High impact polycarbonate housing: rubberized lens protector
- IPX8/waterproof to 2 meters
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Includes high-strength adjustable lanyard
- Integrated stand for scene lighting
- Weight balanced design virtually eliminates user hand fatigue; cushioned grip handle
- Length: 6.75”
- Height: 7.14”
- Head Diameter: 3.62”
- Weight: 1.52 lb.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:557
3 Mode Beam Switches From Duty To Tactical to Search & Rescue
- 160-lumen beam meets first-responder search & rescue situations.
- Strobe function for safety & alert needs.
- Provides from 2 to 7.5 hours of continuous light, depending on mode.
- Anti-roll head.
- Batteries recharge up to 500 times.
- Batteries and charger included.
SPECS: 1.44” max diameter; 5.9” long; aluminum body with anodized finish.