3 Mode Beam Switches From Duty To Tactical to Search & Rescue
- 160-lumen beam meets first-responder search & rescue situations.
- Strobe function for safety & alert needs.
- Provides from 2 to 7.5 hours of continuous light, depending on mode.
- Anti-roll head.
- Batteries recharge up to 500 times.
- Batteries and charger included.
SPECS: 1.44” max diameter; 5.9” long; aluminum body with anodized finish.
Provides Enhanced Lighting for Law Enforcement
The SureFire R1 Lawman with Intellibeam help law-enforcement examine their environments with ease, using a variable-output system that removes an added procedure for policemen evaluating an environment, ensuring that they can focus on the threats at hand.
The SureFire R1 Lawman with Intellibeam uses a combination of a sensor and a microprocessor to automatically adjust the light output, removing the need for officers and other individuals to manually select their light output to illuminate an area.
- Maximum output: 1,000 lumens
- Powered by lithium-ion battery
- Weighs 10.2 ounces
- Total length of 8.1 inches
The SureFire R1 Lawman with Intellibeam also features manual-output abilities, enabling users to select the beam brightness they need. The rechargeable light features durable aluminum construction and comes equipped with an indicator of battery level, as well as wall and car chargers.