The Strion HPL is a compact, long-range, hand-held flashlight that produces a wide, 615 lumen beam pattern with brighter peripheral illumination and superior down-range performance.
Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch lets you select three lighting modes and strobe.
Three modes and strobe:
- High for a far-reaching beam with maximum illumination: 615 lumens; 400m beam; 40,000 candela; runs 1 hour
- Medium for bright light, good beam distance and longer run time: 320 lumens; 283m beam; 20,000 candela; runs 2 hours
- Low provides a less intense beam and extended run time: 160 lumens; 200m beam; 10,000 candela; runs 3.75 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 2.5 hours
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector provides a long-range targeting beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity
- Lithium ion battery is rechargeable up to 1,000 times; fully recharges in 3 hrs.
- Clamp style charger holder with digital control circuit that prevents over-charge; LED indicates charge status
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Grooved barrel adapts to long gun mount
- 7" (17.78 cm); 7.1 oz. (202 grams)
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in the USA
This light is bright, reliable and conveniently clipped. The LED provides 20 lumens of bright white light. It produces a high efficiency, non-deteriorating solid state beam. The light will become your constant companion.
- Length 2.88" 73.2 mm
- Width 1.10" 27.9 mm
- Thickness .43" 10.9 mm
- Weight 1.5 ounces 42.5 gram
- System 3.7 volt
- Output 20 lumens
- Run Time 1 hour
- Charge Time 45 minutes
- Impact Resistance 2 meters
With an ultra-high-output, virtually indestructible LED, and a precision reflector that gathers and focuses nearly every lumen of light forward in a tight, extended-reach beam, the UDR Dominator can penetrate the darkness and illuminate large spaces. It features a selector ring that lets you choose between nine preset levels of light—from a low of 14 lumens, enough to navigate the night without compromising darkadapted vision, to a max of 2,400 lumens that’ll light up a large space or overwhelm an aggressor’s vision. In addition to the nine output levels, there’s also a tactical strobe light setting and a system-disable setting that keeps the light from accidentally activating during transport or storage. Once the output level is set, the UDR is activated by pressing any of its three pushbutton head switches: far left for constant-on activation, middle for momentary-on, or far right for MaxBlast™ activation, which delivers maximum output no matter which output level is selected (except system-disable). UDR Dominator is powered by a highly efficient lithiumion rechargeable battery and features an LED fuel gauge that indicates the battery’s charge level. It can also be powered by twelve disposable 123A lithium batteries loaded into its included battery magazine. UDR’s versatility in function, output, and how it’s powered make it ideal for use in law enforcement, search-and-rescue missions, and other applications where a portable searchlight is an indispensable tool. Drop Ship is for End-User only and not for resale.
SPECS: OUTPUT: High: 2,400 Med: 185 Low: 14 lumens, RUNTIME: High: 52 min. Med: 7.5 hrs. Low: 30 hrs. BEZEL DIAMETER: 3.0625 inches (7.7 cm), LENGTH: 11.6 inches (29.5 cm)
WEIGHT (w/li-ion battery): 2.4 lbs. (1.09 kg), FINISH: Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing, COLOR: Black, BATTERY: Lithium-ion (incl.) or 12 123A lithium, MATERIAL: High-strength aerospace aluminum; tempered window, SWITCHING: Selector ring and three-button head switching: constant-on, momentary-on, and MaxBlast™ Specifications, BODY COLOR: Black, LED COLOR: White.