The UDR Dominator® is just under 12 inches long but its advanced LED technology — powered by either the included rechargeable Lithium-ion battery or twelve 123A disposable batteries — produces a maximum output of 2,400-lumens of dazzling white light at its high setting and eight decreasing output levels down to 15 lumens at its low setting.
The Dominator is ideal for military, border security, and maritime applications, or any mission where an ultra-bright, portable white-light spotlight/searchlight is vital. This includes search-and-rescue operations where covering large areas thoroughly and rapidly is critical. The easily selectable lower-output levels expand the utility of the UDR by allowing the output to match different task requirements, and by providing the ability to extend the total runtime per battery charge or set of batteries. Additionally, a strobe mode can be selected for tactical applications or signaling purposes, and an extra-long lanyard provides convenient carry options when it's not in active use.
Three separate pushbutton head switch lets you activate the light constant-on, momentary-on, or MaxBlast™ modes, the latter always delivering maximum output mode at any selector ring position except Off/Disable.
Charging the Dominator is easy: connect the charger to a 120V outlet, or into a 12-volt cigarette lighter/accessory socket when using the DC adapter, then plug the charging cord into the UBR’s charging socket — no removing the battery and no special charging cradle needed. Both wall (AC) charger with international adapters and car (DC) charger are included.
An alternate power source is included: one battery magazine that holds twelve 123A disposable batteries; the batteries are also included.
The Dominator also features a 3-color LED indicator (“fuel gauge”) that tells you the battery charge level.
Constructed from tough aerospace aluminum that is Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability, the Dominator is O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out moisture, dirt, and dust.
Drop Ship is for End-User only and not for resale
The ultra-high-candela beam of the Surefire ARC 2 reaches out past 2,000 meters-simply unmatched for a handheld! This range makes it idealfor border patrol, search-and-rescue, maritime, and similar extended-range applications, ARC 2 can be powered for 80 minutes via its rechargable 8.25-onch Li-ion battery handle, or up 120 minutes using its longer 10.75-inch battery handle. It can also be powered continuously-and quickly rechargedto 80% capacity in 90 minutes-via its included DC vehicle power/charger cable compatible with 11- to 32-volt sockets or an optional international AC power/charger cable. The head of the ARC 2 can be easily removed from its battery handle and attached to many vehicles via an optional Universal Vehicle Mount. Drop Ship is for End-User only and not for resale.
- Designed for maximum illumination
- Case Material 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish
- Dimensions Length: 5.90 in. (14.99 cm) Head Diameter: 1.25 in. (3.18 cm) Head Diameter at Tri-Lobe Anti-Roll Flange: 1.35 in. (3.43 cm) Barrel Diameter: 0.95 in. (2.41 cm)
- Weight 5.2 oz (148 grams) with battery
- Lens Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- Light Source C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. Deep-dish parabolic reflector products a concentrated beam with optimal peripheral illiumination
- CHARGER NOT INCLUEDED
- Switch Multi-function, push-button tactical tailswitch. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
- Output/Runtime: Three modes and strobe:
- High for a super-bright beam - 500 lumens; 10,000 candela peak beam intensity; 200 meter beam distance; runs 1 hour
- Medium for bright light and longer run times – 250 lumens; 5,000 candela peak beam intensity; 141 meter beam distance; runs 2 hours
- Low for light without glare and extended run times – 125 lumens; 2,500 candela peak beam intensity; 100 meter beam distance; runs 3.5 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling your location; runs 2.5 hours
- Battery Lithium Ion with on-board safety control circuit, 3.75V, 2200mAh, rechargeable up to 1000 times
Charging Clamp style charge holder with digital control circuit that prevents over charge. Fully recharges battery in 3 hours. Charge base LED indication: LED Steady – Charging; LED Blinking – Charged. Standard or PiggyBack® charger
- C4 LED technology for extreme brightness
- LED Charge-continuity indicator on charger base; Compact, snap-in charger mounts in any position
- IPX4 water resistant operation; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- Approvals Most models meet applicable European Community Directives