The Fenix TK35UE Ultimate Edition flashlight is newly updated with the latest Cree XHP 50 LED to allow for increased output and longer beam distance. The 2000 lumen TK35 Ultimate Edition features seven output options and dual tail switches in a more compact size that is a durable and well-balanced design for your hand.
The Fenix RC20 rechargeable flashlight simplifies how you keep your flashlight performing at full capacity. When stored with the included USB charging cradle, your flashlight will always be ready for when you need it. And with its 1000 lumens and over 950 foot beam distance, this light will meet any challenge. Other features include a dual tail switch for simplified mode selections, battery level indicator and four brightness levels plus strobe. This flashlight is perfect for law enforcement, search and rescue, or anyone needing trusted battery performance.
The newest addition to the ProTac series is a perfect everyday carry light. This dual fuel ultra-compact flashlight accepts a single lithium or alkaline battery, providing you with ultimate flexibility in the field.
Choice of three operating modes:
- high only
- CR123A lithium battery output:
- High for bright light: 350 lumens; 6,400 candela; 160m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Low for longer run time: 40 lumens; 720 candela; 53m beam; runs 14 hours
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 3 hours AA alkaline/lithium battery output:
- High: 150 lumens; 2,750 candela; 105m beam; runs 1 hour 20 minutes (alkaline);
- runs 4.25 hours (lithium)
- Low: 40 lumens; 720 candela; 53m beam; runs 7.5 hours (alkaline); runs 14 hours (lithium)
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 3.5 hours (alkaline); runs 8 hours (lithium)
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 2m impact resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- 2.5 oz (71 grams) with CR123 battery (included in purchase)
- 2.8 oz (79 grams) with AA alkaline battery (included in purchase)
- 2.4 oz (68 grams) with AA lithium battery