- Designed for maximum illumination
- Case Material 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish
- Dimensions Length: 5.90 in. (14.99 cm) Head Diameter: 1.25 in. (3.18 cm) Head Diameter at Tri-Lobe Anti-Roll Flange: 1.35 in. (3.43 cm) Barrel Diameter: 0.95 in. (2.41 cm)
- Weight 5.2 oz (148 grams) with battery
- Lens Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- Light Source C4® LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. Deep-dish parabolic reflector products a concentrated beam with optimal peripheral illiumination
- CHARGER NOT INCLUEDED
- Switch Multi-function, push-button tactical tailswitch. One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
- Output/Runtime: Three modes and strobe:
- High for a super-bright beam - 500 lumens; 10,000 candela peak beam intensity; 200 meter beam distance; runs 1 hour
- Medium for bright light and longer run times – 250 lumens; 5,000 candela peak beam intensity; 141 meter beam distance; runs 2 hours
- Low for light without glare and extended run times – 125 lumens; 2,500 candela peak beam intensity; 100 meter beam distance; runs 3.5 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling your location; runs 2.5 hours
- Battery Lithium Ion with on-board safety control circuit, 3.75V, 2200mAh, rechargeable up to 1000 times
Charging Clamp style charge holder with digital control circuit that prevents over charge. Fully recharges battery in 3 hours. Charge base LED indication: LED Steady – Charging; LED Blinking – Charged. Standard or PiggyBack® charger
- C4 LED technology for extreme brightness
- LED Charge-continuity indicator on charger base; Compact, snap-in charger mounts in any position
- IPX4 water resistant operation; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- Approvals Most models meet applicable European Community Directives
The Mk5 takes off where the Mk4 left off with the addition of an 800 lumens white light LED. This powerful light illuminates to 500 meters, making the Mk5 one of the brightest pocket–sized, weapon-mountable flashlights available today.
- Integrated puch-button operation
- Handheld or weapon-mounted capability
- Recoil-resistant white light LED
- Robust waterproof construction
This Pelican Tactical light is extremely durable and uses 1 watt Luxeon LED for intense brightness. The body is CNC-machined aluminum with a knurled grip. The push button tail cap switch has a safety lockout to prevent accidental activation and battery depletion.
The M6 2330 LED is a great personal light that is extremely bright. It uses two CR123 lithium cells (included), which makes it a little bigger than the M1. It is 5.51 inches in length and weighs 5.5 oz including the batteries. 41 lumens. Includes a Cordura holster.
Battery will have to be removed if shipping through the Postal Service and International Orders.
Sinclair, Issue:2A, Page:163