The newest addition to the ProTac series is a perfect everyday carry light. This dual fuel ultra-compact flashlight accepts a single lithium or alkaline battery, providing you with ultimate flexibility in the field.
Choice of three operating modes:
- high only
- CR123A lithium battery output:
- High for bright light: 350 lumens; 6,400 candela; 160m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Low for longer run time: 40 lumens; 720 candela; 53m beam; runs 14 hours
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 3 hours AA alkaline/lithium battery output:
- High: 150 lumens; 2,750 candela; 105m beam; runs 1 hour 20 minutes (alkaline);
- runs 4.25 hours (lithium)
- Low: 40 lumens; 720 candela; 53m beam; runs 7.5 hours (alkaline); runs 14 hours (lithium)
- Strobe for signaling or disorienting: runs 3.5 hours (alkaline); runs 8 hours (lithium)
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes; 2m impact resistance tested
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length: 4.25 in. (10.8 cm)
- 2.5 oz (71 grams) with CR123 battery (included in purchase)
- 2.8 oz (79 grams) with AA alkaline battery (included in purchase)
- 2.4 oz (68 grams) with AA lithium battery
The Surefire Tactician Dual-Output Maxvision Beam™ LED Flashlight is a groundbreaking light designed for maximum versatility! The Tactician Flashlight serves as both an everyday carry light and an improvised weapon light. Its dual-output LED is paired with a proprietary reflector to create Surefire’s MaxVision™ Beam, which is a useful wall of light that fills the space around the user. You can hand-tighten the front bezel to set the light to deliver all 800 lumens for a long range or tactical task, or rotate counterclockwise a quarter turn for 5 lumens for tasks requiring more run time and less light. Either setting is activated in momentary-on mode with a press of the tailcap; twist for constant-on mode. A lightweight but durable aerospace-aluminum body is knurled for a secure grip, and a Mil-Spec hard anodized finish protects against abrasion and corrosion. Because you’re going to want to take this portable powerhouse with you just about everywhere you go, it features a robust pocket clip for secure bezel-up carry in a pocket, pack, or purse.
- Highly versatile light serves as an everyday carry light or a highly versatile light serves as a fighting light and a task light.
- Dual-output LED with MaxVision™ Beam, delivers a broad useful wall of light that fills in the space around you
- Hand-tighten its front bezel for maximum output; loosen by a quarter-turn for low-output
- Either setting is activated in momentary-on mode with a press of the tailcap; twist for constant-on mode
The UBR Invictus is a rechargeable ultra-high-output LED flashlight with selectable light levels, strobe and SOS modes, and the ability to run on either the included rechargeable lithium-ion battery or two 123A lithium batteries using the included battery magazine. At maximum output the UBR generates 1,000 lumens of brilliant white light focused by a precision Turbohead TIR lens into a high-intensity, far-reaching beam suitable for spotlight/searchlight applications, yet still providing significant peripheral illumination. The UBR’s selector ring has eleven settings — with eight levels of light from 5 to 1,000 lumens, a strobe mode, an SOS beacon mode, and a disable setting to prevent accidental activation during transport, storage, or stealth ops.
The UBR also features a 3-color LED indicator (“fuel-gauge”) that tells you the battery-charge level.
Charging is easy: connect the charger to a 120V outlet, or into a 12-volt cigarette lighter/accessory socket when using the DC adapter, then plug the charging cord into the UBR’s charging socket—no removing the battery and no special charging cradle needed.
Constructed from rugged aerospace aluminum and finished in Mil-Spec hard anodizing for extreme durability, the UBR Invictus is O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out dust and moisture.