Put A Folding Stock On Any AR-Pattern Rifle!
Law Tactical's steel adapter enables installation of a folding stock on any AR-15 to create a smaller-profile rifle for easy deployment from a vehicle or transport in non-permissive environments. Works with standard gas impingement OR gas piston system. Accepts A2, mil-spec M4-style, and commercial carbine receiver extension tube and almost any stock that fits them. Compatible with all standard bolt carrier groups, including full-auto and .308 size. Single-button operation for quick folding and unfolding and steel locking latch keeps stock securely in place when extended. Gen3-M has a lowered hinge to avoid interference when charging the weapon, and a setscrew keeps the adapter securely affixed to the receiver. Hinge tension is adjustable so you can choose how stiff the folding mechanism is. Includes special bolt carrier extension (no tools to install/remove). Current version utilizes standard buffer retaining pin and spring. Stock adapter features DLC coating.
Will only work with compatible centerfire and mil-spec carriers.
Does Not work with any AR 9mm BCG.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:048
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:052
SPECS: Machined 4140 steel, DLC finish, matte black. Adds 1.3" (3.4cm) to length of pull. 8.5 oz. (241g) wt. Do not fire rifle with stock folded.
The PRS GEN3 is a field precision stock for AR15/M16 and AR10/SR25 platforms, featuring tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment. Adjustable for length of pull and cheek piece height via aluminum detent knobs, the PRS GEN3 (Precision Rifle/Sniper) stock is intended for semi automatic sniper or varmint type rifles. It installs on rifle-length receiver extensions as well as mil-spec and A5 length carbine receiver extensions and includes a cant/height-adjustable rubber butt-pad and rotation-limiting QD sling cups as well as M-LOK slots on the bottom for rear monopod mounting.
- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer, but will accommodate mil-spec sized M4 Carbine and many A5-length tubes with standard Castle Nuts and End Plates (not included)
- Enhanced strength butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive should purchase to prevent slippage and is adjustable for both cant and height
- Machined aluminum LOP and Cheek Piece adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Steel adjustment shafts finished with melonite for wear and corrosion resistance
- All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-862F, Type III, Class 2 hard coat anodizing
- Bottom M-LOK slots provide additional sling mounting possibilities for attaching 1913 picatinny railes for use with a monopod
- Sling Mounts: Front & Rear rotoation-limited QD sling swivel mounts. Rear mount 1.25" aluminum sling loop (left side reversible)
NOTE: Due to the wide variety of designs and dimensions of carbine receiver extensions as well as the associated mounting hardware, proper fit cannot be guaranteed. Mounting to rifle-length receiver extension is recommended to ensure optimal fit and funtion.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:050
Collapsible buttstock similar to the current US GI M4 carbine stock provides convenient six-position length-of-pull adjustment to fit different-size shooters, including those wearing body armor. Ready to install on any standard AR-15 rifle or carbine lower receiver; includes buffer tube, receiver lock plate, lock nut, toe-mounted steel sling loop, carbine recoil spring and buffer. Buttstock is made from extremely tough, fiberglass-reinforced, injection-molded nylon to resist impact, heat, moisture, extreme cold, and most cleaning solvents. Steel lock nut has four square notches and pre-cut detents for staking to lock plate. Available with Mil-Spec (nominal 1.14" O.D.) receiver extension tube. Stock interior diameter is matched to buffer tube O.D. for a snug fit that eliminates un wanted play and rattles.
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:042
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:046
SPECS: Aluminum and fiberglass-reinforced, injection-molded nylon, matte black. 8¾" (22.2cm) OAL collapsed; 11¾" (29.9cm) OAL fully extended