Rock Solid Stability Plus Fast, Easy Installation / Removal
The Spuhr QDP Mount is an extremely sturdy one-piece scope mount that clamps directly to any MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny receiver rail or base. It combines the rock-solid stability of Spuhr’s proven Ideal Scope Mounting System (ISMS) with easy-to-operate quick-release levers that let you attach and remove the Spuhr QDP Mount from your rifle with the mount and the scope as a single unit.
The Spuhr QDP Mount has 45-degree split rings designed so the bulkiest part of the rings is not in your line of sight of the scope turrets. Another innovation is a bubble level built into the base to help you make sure the rifle is perfectly level, helping you control another important variable in long-range shooting.
- Models available to accept a variety of scope tube diameters
- Machined from a single billet of aluminum for maximum resistance to flexing under recoil
- 10-degree wedge to help you properly align the scope in the rings
- Accepts Spuhr Accessory Interface Mounts for attaching red dot sights, cosine indicators & other accessories
The Spuhr QDP Mount covers a critical gap often overlooked, even by serious long-range target shooters: the scope mount. If you have the best target rifle and high-end glass, why compromise the performance of both with a cheap scope mount?
Featuring a rigid, lightweight design, Aero Precisions' Ultralight Extended Scope Mounts complement many high-end optic platforms. These scope mounts are designed to fit Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny rails with a cross-slot keyway that offers excellent recoil protection.
The Ultralight Scope Mounts free you from unnecessary bulk, providing one of the lightest mounts in the industry.
- Rear ring is pushed forward 1" for better eye relief
- Designed for AR type upper receivers
- 6061 T6 extruded aluminum construction
- Rigid and lightweight
- Weight: 3.07oz
AR-15, Issue:11, Page:091
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:094
Add Scopes To Bolt & Semi-Autos Easily
The BEST WAY to mount a scope on your ex-military rifle. WHY?
- No major alteration to your valuable firearm
- No drilling or tapping of the ultra hard receiver
- Do the work yourself
- Handsome ruggedness
- Guaranteed to hold zero
- Unmatched versatility
- Can be removed and/or reinstalled easily
S&K Insta-Mounts are available in both S&K style (which include 1" Low Matte Rings) and Weaver rings style (Rings not included, base only).
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:267