Superb Tool for Long-Distance Observation & Range Estimation
Developed especially for field surveillance and estimating range, the Vortex Recon R/T 15x50 Tactical Monocular is a unique, advanced tactical piece of equipment that is unlike any other in the field. The powerful magnification allows for detailed observation of distant subjects, while the large 50mm objective lens gathers abundant light.
Extra-low dispersion XD lenses, fully multi-coated with Vortex XR anti-reflective coating, and phase-corrected prism glass generate a vivid, detailed image, even in low light. Highly accurate range estimates are possible with the R/T ranging reticle, which employs MRAD-based subtensions and a secondary quick-ranging system based on a human silhouette.
- O-ring sealed and Argon-purged for waterproof and fogproof performance
- ArmorTek protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt
- Versatile attachment clip secures
While the tactical crowd will appreciate the full featured Vortex Recon R/T 15x50 Tactical Monocular, hunters will also benefit from this lightweight, fast handling spotting scope.
The Smart X-Spotter is the first ever-true HD digital, intelligent spotting scope. Utilizing the latest Obsidian II Core, the X-Spotter boasts an array of sensors, a powerful 1Ghz processor, and an impressive wired (USB, SD card, HDMI) and wireless (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth) connectivity.
A 300 mm crystal clear lens means you can see objects at incredible distances all while recording to your memory card for sharing with friends or family later. True HD resolution provides you unparalleled performance. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you stream to your tablet or phone giving you a viewfinder like never before.
View your photos/videos remotely without ever touching the X-Spotter.
So when you are ready to take a step up to a true technological marvel - take the X-Spotter for a ride.
- RECORD HD 1920x1080p VIDEO
- SMOOTH ZOOM
- OBSIDIAN USER INTERFACE
- DAY/NIGHT MODE
- 3D GYROSCOPE
- FIRMWARE UPGRADEABLE
- 60mm & massive 82mm objective lens for an ideal balance of size and brightness
- Multicoated optics provide a bright, high contrast image with true color rendition
- Ergonomic, lightweight Porro prism design
- Internal surface texturing minimizes reflective light loss inside scope
- Built-in sliding sunshade eliminates glare in bright conditions, keeps out dust and rain off objective lens in rainy or dusty conditions
- Waterproof/fogproof construction, nitrogen-purged and O-ring sealed
- 60mm scope features 16-48x zoom eyepiece
- 82mm scope features 20-60x zoom eyepiece
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:198