The Smart X-Spotter is the first ever-true HD digital, intelligent spotting scope. Utilizing the latest Obsidian II Core, the X-Spotter boasts an array of sensors, a powerful 1Ghz processor, and an impressive wired (USB, SD card, HDMI) and wireless (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth) connectivity.
A 300 mm crystal clear lens means you can see objects at incredible distances all while recording to your memory card for sharing with friends or family later. True HD resolution provides you unparalleled performance. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you stream to your tablet or phone giving you a viewfinder like never before.
View your photos/videos remotely without ever touching the X-Spotter.
So when you are ready to take a step up to a true technological marvel - take the X-Spotter for a ride.
- RECORD HD 1920x1080p VIDEO
- SMOOTH ZOOM
- OBSIDIAN USER INTERFACE
- DAY/NIGHT MODE
- 3D GYROSCOPE
- FIRMWARE UPGRADEABLE
- 60mm & massive 82mm objective lens for an ideal balance of size and brightness
- Multicoated optics provide a bright, high contrast image with true color rendition
- Ergonomic, lightweight Porro prism design
- Internal surface texturing minimizes reflective light loss inside scope
- Built-in sliding sunshade eliminates glare in bright conditions, keeps out dust and rain off objective lens in rainy or dusty conditions
- Waterproof/fogproof construction, nitrogen-purged and O-ring sealed
- 60mm scope features 16-48x zoom eyepiece
- 82mm scope features 20-60x zoom eyepiece
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:198
The Leupold® Gold Ring® 12-40x60mm spotting scope delivers an incredibly bright, high resolution image across a wide field of view, all with best in class eye relief for easy, full field viewing with or without eyeglasses. The prism-less Folded Light Path (FLP) system uses mirrors to compress a long optical system into half its length. All this performance, in a lightweight magnesium housing for the most packable optical power available. Available with The Impact Reticle, providing an MOA scale in the front focal plane for fast and accurate shot calling and trophy measurement on any magnification.