Ts-82 Spotting Scope Body Only Nightforce On Sale . For people who are trying to find Ts-82 Spotting Scope Body Only Nightforce review. We have more details about Detail, Specification, Customer Reviews and Comparison Price. I would really like recommend that you check the cost To get a cheap price or great deal. Order your personal Ts-82 Spotting Scope Body Only Nightforce from here. You will be surprised to see how convenient this device can be, and you may feel good if you know this Ts-82 Spotting Scope Body Only Nightforce is amongst the best selling item on today.
The Nightforce TS-82 Spotting Scope is designed to give the same optical clarity as shooters have come to expect from Nightforce rifle scopes. It produces vivid, high-contrast images with razor-sharp resolution and no distortion from edge to edge – even at the top of its 20-70x magnification range. The 82mm objective lens ensures exceptional low-light performance, and an internal prism system provides maximum light transmission, unlike mirrors that can absorb critical light. The lens is ground from high-grade APO (apochromatic) fluorite glass for exceptionally true, brilliant color. Nightforce’s proprietary coatings – same as used on their rifle scopes – result in superb contrast and brightness, and images stay crisp and clean with an additional hydrophobic coating that repels fingerprints and smudges and immediately sheds water without leaving residue. A large center-focus ring is precise, comfortable, and fast, even while wearing gloves. The waterproof aluminum body features a dark-gray finish and provides outstanding strength and thermal stability and weighs in at 68 ounces. This is the body only. Eyepieces are sold separately.
Promotional Codes are not applicable to Nightforce products.
Superb Combination of Clarity, Detail & Color-Correctness at Extreme Distances
Nikon’s Monarch ED Spotting Scope is a premium optic for hunters, shooters, and long-range observers who need a high-power magnification tool that enables them to observe extreme detail at distance. The flagship product in Nikon's spotting-scope lineup, it features technological advances that combine to provide a remarkable viewing experience.
The Monarch ED Spotting Scope uses Advanced apochromat ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass with proprietary lens and prism coatings delivers superb color fidelity and high-resolution detail. The innovative Field Flattener Lens System maintains edge-to-edge image sharpness across the entire field of view. And multilayer coatings on all the Monarch ED’s lens and prism surfaces ensures powerful light transmission with vibrant, true-to-life colors, without flare and ghosting common in backlit situations.
- Available in Straight-body Porro prism model or Angled configuration with Nikon’s own Total Reflection Prism
- 16-48x60mm model has 135" FOV (16x) at 1,000 yards
- 20-60x82mm has impressive 111" FOV (20x) at 1,000 yards
- Robust, shock-resistant, fogproof cast aluminum alloy body
- Non-slip knurling on the focusing ring
- Built-in sun shade
- Type 1 Bayonet Mount locking system for ease in attaching/removing eyepieces
The Nikon Monarch ED Spotting Scope is built to exacting specifications for both precision AND ruggedness, so it will stand up to hard field use for many years.
True to its legendary name and reputation, the MONARCH ED spotting scope pushes long-range viewing capability to an entirely new level for adventurous hunters and long-range shooters. Delivering a full complement of Nikon optical technologies engineered for an incredibly bright, clear, high resolution view across the entire viewing field, the flagship MONARCH ED makes long days of viewing both satisfying and strain-free. With an innovative focusing system that reduces high-magnification scope movements and tough, lightweight aluminum alloy construction, the MONARCH ED spotting scope assures its owner of a lifetime of high performance optical capability, mechanical precision and all-out ruggedness.
- Advanced Apochromat Optical System with ED (Extra-low dispersion) glass minimizes color fringing to the furthest limit of the visible range
- Field Flattener Lens System delivers sharp images all the way to the periphery
- Multi-layer Coated Lenses and Prisms for natural color fidelity
- Optimized Focusing System for fast focusing
- Aluminum alloy body for high durability and comfortable observation
- Waterproof performance for inclement weather * Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3ft for 10 minutes) (NOT designed for underwater usage)
- Built-in Sliding Sunshade