Superb Combination of Clarity, Detail & Color-Correctness at Extreme Distances
Nikon’s Monarch ED Spotting Scope is a premium optic for hunters, shooters, and long-range observers who need a high-power magnification tool that enables them to observe extreme detail at distance. The flagship product in Nikon's spotting-scope lineup, it features technological advances that combine to provide a remarkable viewing experience.
The Monarch ED Spotting Scope uses Advanced apochromat ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass with proprietary lens and prism coatings delivers superb color fidelity and high-resolution detail. The innovative Field Flattener Lens System maintains edge-to-edge image sharpness across the entire field of view. And multilayer coatings on all the Monarch ED’s lens and prism surfaces ensures powerful light transmission with vibrant, true-to-life colors, without flare and ghosting common in backlit situations.
- Available in Straight-body Porro prism model or Angled configuration with Nikon’s own Total Reflection Prism
- 16-48x60mm model has 135" FOV (16x) at 1,000 yards
- 20-60x82mm has impressive 111" FOV (20x) at 1,000 yards
- Robust, shock-resistant, fogproof cast aluminum alloy body
- Non-slip knurling on the focusing ring
- Built-in sun shade
- Type 1 Bayonet Mount locking system for ease in attaching/removing eyepieces
The Nikon Monarch ED Spotting Scope is built to exacting specifications for both precision AND ruggedness, so it will stand up to hard field use for many years.
True to its legendary name and reputation, the MONARCH ED spotting scope pushes long-range viewing capability to an entirely new level for adventurous hunters and long-range shooters. Delivering a full complement of Nikon optical technologies engineered for an incredibly bright, clear, high resolution view across the entire viewing field, the flagship MONARCH ED makes long days of viewing both satisfying and strain-free. With an innovative focusing system that reduces high-magnification scope movements and tough, lightweight aluminum alloy construction, the MONARCH ED spotting scope assures its owner of a lifetime of high performance optical capability, mechanical precision and all-out ruggedness.
- Advanced Apochromat Optical System with ED (Extra-low dispersion) glass minimizes color fringing to the furthest limit of the visible range
- Field Flattener Lens System delivers sharp images all the way to the periphery
- Multi-layer Coated Lenses and Prisms for natural color fidelity
- Optimized Focusing System for fast focusing
- Aluminum alloy body for high durability and comfortable observation
- Waterproof performance for inclement weather * Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3ft for 10 minutes) (NOT designed for underwater usage)
- Built-in Sliding Sunshade
The OSCAR3 6–12x25mm is an industry first innovative micro spotting scope featuring electronic image stabilization, putting rock-solid spotting scope magnification in the palm of your hand, no tripod required. Due to the OSCAR3 size and ranging capability, it is ideal for backpacking, spot/stalk and tree stand archery, or long range rifle hunting in open country or mountains as well as concealed viewing situations for LE or Military use. Sig’s SOS™ (SIG Optic Stabilizer) system allows for quick and easy target identification by stabilizing the image and virtually eliminating a shaky image for all users. The low dispersion, fully multi-coated glass with BAK4 prism provides you with the maximum in color clarity and image brightness creating crisp resolution and image contrast. The OSCAR3 utilizes a rugged, lightweight polymer housing wrapped in a durable rubber armor for extreme grip and protection. It offers a multi-position twist-up eyecup that provides a generous eye relief for all users. Dependable waterproof (IPX-4 rated) and fog-proof performance as well as a 1-handed power selector wheel for ease of operation while holding a rifle or bow.