Take glassing to a higher level with Burris’ Signature HD Spotting Scope. With a 20-60x magnification range, you can save time and boot leather by finding and evaluating trophy animals from a mountain away. The HD lenses and apochromatic lens system give you the advantage in the field by eliminating color fringing and delivering edge-to-edge resolution at any magnification.
- Built-in sun shade reduces glare and protects the objective lens from rain and snow
- Both coarse and fine focusing adjustment are possible with the forward mounted focus knob
- Eyecup can be adjusted to accommodate eyeglasses
- Lightweight, durable design with a die-cast magnesium body that is armored for greater protection in the field
- Angled eyepiece and rotating tripod mount makes it easy to use whether you’re standing or prone
The Burris FastFire red dot sight can be easily attached, and provides an incredibly fast, accurate way to acquire your target. No more getting lost in the magnification when sighting down field. Two attachment points, on either side of the Signature HD, are provided. (FastFire sold separately).
The Mark 4® 12-40x60mm Tactical spotting scope is ideally suited for use as part of a shooting team. It features a Tactical Milling Reticle (TMR) and you can outfit it with a variety of performance-enhancing accessories. Powerful, with bright, clear optics, it’s also supremely rugged and waterproof. It’s for all these reasons that the Mark 4 spotting scope is highly prized by hunters and shooters everywhere, as well.
- Xtended Twilight Lens System
- DimaondCoat 2
- First Focal Plane reticle
- Tripod Ready
- Waterproof and fogproof
Made for Long-Range Glassing
Finer spotting scopes on the market have a number of tell-tale features that highlight their ability to enhance the capabilities of the shooter in the field, and the Leica 82mm APO-Televid Spotting Scope Body includes a number of those signature elements.
For starters, the Leica 82mm APO-Televid Spotting Scope Body uses fluoride lenses and the company's APO-chromatic lens setup in order to ensure that users experience the best possible sight picture. The system also incorporates dual-focus rings that allow for fine-tuning of the sight's sharpness.
- Weighs 53.7 ounces
- Length measures 12.91 inches
- Matte-black finish
- Second focal plane setup
The Leica 82mm APO-Televid Spotting Scope Body is also designed to provide users with an enhanced field of view over other spotting scopes.